1. 6-Piece Dining Table Set: This Rectangular dining table set gives 4 wooden dining chairs, 1 dining table and 1 fabulous dining bench which can fully accommodate your family. Offer a touch of elegance to your dining area with our wooden dining table set.
2. Stable and Durable: The rectangular table is made of high quality MDF veneer pine while the decorated wooden strips at the edges of both chairs and tabletop help to enhance the solid, traditional feel. This dining set frame and legs are crafted of premium quality rubber real wood to provide fantastic durability and stability.
3.Handsomely Crafted: These dining chairs and bench can bring you fantastic relaxing experience because they feature an “X”-shaped curved backrest, burlap cushions and cone-shaped legs. This dining set provide maximum comfort and relaxation for your back.
4. Ideal for Family Use: Ideal for dinette, kitchen, and dining areas, this multi-functional dining set seats up to 6 people, perfect for families to enjoy meal times together. The smooth, waterproof table top can easily be cleaned with a simple wipe down, for hassle-free maintenance.
5. Assembly & Dimensions: Easy set up with clear manual instructions included. Table Dimensions: 60”L x 35.4”W x 30”H; Chair Dimensions: 17.3”L x 19”W x 37.8”H; Bench Dimensions：38.6”L x 15.3”W x 18.5”H. Tabletop weight capacity: 400 lbs; Chair weight capacity: 400 lbs/piece.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. Competitive price point compared to similar products
2. Seats up to 6 people
3. Stable and durable
Dimensions & Weight:
Product Dimensions & Weight
Table: 60”L x 35.4”W x 30”H, 65 LBS
Chair: 17.3”L x 19”W x 37.8”H
Bench: 38.6”L x 15.3”W x 18.5”H
Chairs+Bench: 75 LBS
Package Dimensions & Weight
Table: 63”L x 39”W x 5”H, 70.55 LBS
Chair+bench; 41”L x 23”W x 20”H, 80.47 LBS
17.3“L x 17.3”W
Table: 400 LBS
Chair: 400 LBS/piece
Bench: 400 LBS
Dining Room Set of 6
Front chair legs and frame—rubber wood
Back chair legs—plywood
Tabletop: 18 mm
Additional Tools Required
All tools included
Care & Maintance
1.Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes.
2.Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
3.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
4.Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. We recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.